Limited time offer on Kucoin exchange, to buy crypto with zero fees using multiple payments methods. This offer comes in partnership with Banxa, a cryptocurrency payment company, which makes the cryptocurrency investments easier. Furthermore, users who buy and then trade crypto will have a chance to get a Kucoin 10% off coupon. Keep on reading my blog post and find out how to buy crypto on the Kucoin exchange with zero fees, payment methods, and what cryptocurrencies you can buy.
Also, Kucoin exchange is one of the most popular global cryptocurrency exchanges, where users can find multiple trading pairs and crypto coins to invest in, with low trading fees. If you are new to Kucoin, I have made a short review, and you can find it here.
If you want to support my little crypto blog, use my Kucoin referral link, or Kucoin referral code to register, and find your next crypto gem.
Kucoin referral code: 1hJwNrN, or use this link to register https://www.kucoin.com/ucenter/signup?rcode=1hJwNrN
What cryptocurrencies you can buy?
Kucoin exchange supports many cryptocurrencies with a lot of growth potential, that is why it has a very cool motto, “Find the next crypto gem”. The Kucoin exchange is one of the most popular and big exchanges in global rankings, and it is continually upgrading.
On the Kucoin exchange users can buy crypto with multiple payment methods. For example, bank cards Visa or Mastercard, Apple Pay, Interac, SEPA, iDEAL, Faster Payment, or Sofort. And until August 4, 2021, if users choose to pay with Banxa, there will be zero fees on buying crypto.
Now, let’s see what cryptocurrencies users can buy with zero fees, using the above payments methods:
- Algorand – ALGO;
- Cosmos – ATOM;
- Avalanche – AVAX;
- Basic Attention Token – BAT;
- Bitcoin Cash – BCH;
- Bitcoin – BTC;
- Coti – COTI;
- Digibyte – DGB;
- DogeCoin – DOGE;
- Polkadot – DOT;
- Eos – EOS;
- Ethereum – ETH;
- Hacken Token – HAI;
- KardiaChain – KAI;
- Kucoin Shares – KCS (the Kucoin native token);
- Klever – KLV;
- Kusama – KSM;
- ChainLink – LINK;
- Litecoin – LTC;
- Terra – LUNA;
- Decentraland – MANA;
- Nano – NANO;
- Harmony – ONE;
- Tron – TRX;
- Uniswap token – UNI;
- Ultra – UOS;
- USD Coin – USDC;
- Tether – USDT;
- Nem – XEM;
- Xrp – XRP;
- Tezos – XTZ.
How to buy crypto on Kucoin with zero fees?
Note that the zero fees payment is only valid until August 4th, 2021, and only using the Banxa payment intermediary company. As well, all the above payment methods are available to purchase cryptocurrency on the Kucoin Exchange.
Also be informed that, every user who will buy cryptocurrency with Banxa will need to pass the KYC verification process. The process is pretty fast and the following are necessary to pass this KYC:
- Email and phone number;
- Personal details;
- ID photo, which can be a passport, ID card, drivers license;
- Selfie photo holding the ID photo;
Also, users will need to select the purpose of the transaction and to confirm that the funds originate from legal activities.
After all these are completed, the order will be processed pretty fast. In my case took under 10 minutes to receive my KCS – Kucoin Shares token. Also, I used the Mastercard payment method using Banxa, with zero fees. I didn’t buy a large amount, but it works.
Additionally, users who buy crypto with Banxa until August 4, 2021, and trade any trading pair on the Spot, Margin, or Futures markets, will get a Kucoin 10% off bonus coupon. But, this is limited to 1000 spots and it goes on first-come, first-served. Also, the users will need to fill out a Google form, which can be found here.
If you want to support my little crypto blog, use my KuCoin referral link, or KuCoin referral code to register, and find your next crypto gem.
KuCoin referral code: 1hJwNrN, or use this link to register https://www.kucoin.com/ucenter/signup?rcode=1hJwNrN
Thank you for reading my article with how to buy crypto with zero fees on the Kucoin cryptocurrency exchange. I hope this is helpful to you. Feel free to share and subscribe to my little blog. Also, visit and follow me on my other channels, Youtube, LBRY and Odysee, Pinterest, Facebook, Publish0x, Instagram, Twitter.
- Earn free crypto with Coinbase | Learn about crypto and earnWith the platform’s Learn and Earn program, users of Coinbase can easily earn free crypto, just for learning about different cryptocurrencies. This is one of the easiest ways to enter the crypto world with some free cryptocurrency. Also, new users of Coinbase will get $10 in Bitcoin for free.
- SecuX crypto wallets big updates and discount bonusSecuX is now supporting another big smart chain alongside Ethereum and ERC-20 tokens, and also developed a portal for one of the biggest cryptocurrencies by market capital.
- Kucoin Community Chain – KCC | Huge potential for the Kucoin token priceThe Kucoin Community Chain – KCC launch, designs some massive price potential for the Kucoin token. This year we have seen what a well-developed smart chain can produce for the price of one cryptocurrency.
- Buy crypto with zero fees on Kucoin exchangeLimited time offer on KuCoin exchange, to buy crypto with zero fees using multiple payments methods. This offer comes in partnership with Banxa, a cryptocurrency payment company, which makes the cryptocurrency investments easier. Furthermore, users who buy and then trade crypto will have a chance to get a KuCoin 10% off coupon.
- Earn CAKE tokens by only holding one cryptocurrency | BABYCAKEHodl one newly launched cryptocurrency and earn automated rewards in CAKE tokens, the PancakeSwap native cryptocurrency. Moreover, the only thing you have to do is to buy and hodl the BABYCAKE cryptocurrency in your Binance Smart Chain compatible wallet.
- Sappchat Initial Coin Offering | 2021 APP token ICO ongoingIn my hunt for initial coin offerings in this currently savage world of cryptocurrency, I have come across the Sappchat blockchain project. Sappchat recently started their 2021 APP token ICO, which is going to last until September 1, 2021, and it will be in multiple phases.
This article with how to buy crypto with zero fees on Kucoin is intended for informational purposes only. Therefore, the views expressed in this document are not, and should not, be construed as investment advice or recommendations. Readers of this document should do their own research, taking into account their specific financial circumstances. Also, the investment objectives and risk tolerance before investing. This document is not an offer, nor the solicitation of an offer, to invest, buy or sell any of the assets mentioned herein.
This post might contain affiliate/referral link(s). An affiliate link means that I may earn advertising/referral fees if you purchase/register through my link.
NOTE: The affiliate links DON’T BRING ANY EXTRA COST TO YOU, it will just help to keep this little blog active.