The Revos token sale is remaining pretty fast without funds, with almost half of the 40 million Revos tokens being bought. I made my first deal on the Revos token sale dashboard, and I needed to wait approximately six hours for the transaction to be verified and approved. As I understand, the RevoFi team checks every transaction manually, and I think this is because of the referral bonus, existing numerous users who try to over benefit from this. The 500 Revos tokens bonus reward still stands for every user who registers with a referral link and completes a buying order of at least 500 Revos tokens. At one point, the minimum purchase was set at 1000 Revos, but the team behind the RevoFi project decided to lower this amount to 500 Revos. Check my entire blog post on how to buy Revos tokens from the token sale to find out more, and also get the bonus reward if you sign up with my referral link.
Note for every reader, this is not a financial advice, because I am far away from being a financial advisor. Therefore, everyone should do their own research before investing in any cryptocurrency or blockchain project.
Some of my referrals noticed their sign-up bonus reward didn’t arrive after the Revos transaction was made. If this is the situation to you too, don’t worry, because the transactions are verified manually. Also, if the problem persists, you can contact the RevoFi team using the official Discord channel and specify the transaction id.
How to buy Revos tokens?
Revos tokens can be bought using multiple currencies or cryptocurrencies, but as indicated in the dashboard, don’t use exchange wallets to send your funds. Interested buyers can use wallets like Metamask, TrustWallet, My EtherWallet, Coinbase wallet, and so on. I used the Metamask wallet running on the Binance Smart Chain for lower fees, and I sent some BNB – the Binance Smart Chain token – BEP20.
If you want to use fiat payments, note that these payments work only with bank transfers, which can take up to 24, or even 48 hours. Therefore, it is better to use cryptocurrency. At least in my case, because this is the quickest way.
If anyone is interested in buying Revos tokens and wants to use the same method as I did, let’s take this in simple steps:
- Sign-in into your Revos token sale account, or if you don’t have one yet, register with my referral link for an extra 500 Revos;
- Go to the tab Buy Token;
- Select the currency or cryptocurrency with which you want to buy. Or choose BNB if you are doing it in my way;
- Below you will have an order form, where you need to enter the amount of Revos tokens you want to buy. Note that the minimum amount is 500 Revos;
- Click on Make Payment;
- You will get a Payment window, where you need to select the option to Pay with crypto. Also, you will need to agree with the Revos token sale agreement, and after you select that you agree, just click on Buy Token Now;
- Next, you will get another payment window to confirm your transaction. Copy the cryptocurrency address, or directly scan the QR code with your wallet to send your contribution.
Open your desired crypto wallet and paste that cryptocurrency address, or simply scan the QR code to send your funds and buy the Revos tokens. To speed up your transaction verification, RevoFi requires you to specify your wallet address from which you have sent the funds. Just copy your wallet address and paste it in the required field.
Confirm your order, and that is it. Now your transaction will be verified manually, so it’s expected to take some time. More specifically, approximately six hours to receive your Revos tokens in the dashboard.
If using Metamask and BNB, like I did, make sure to add the Binance Smart Chain to Metamask, and change the wallet network to BSC to send your contribution.
Some of you might have a dilemma because of the Revos wallet address. Note that this is not required to enter it yet, and the Revos wallet is not even yet released. Users can still buy Revos tokens, which will remain deposited in the token sale dashboard, and after the wallet will be released, everyone can withdraw the tokens at that point.
It is pretty easy to buy Revos tokens from the sale, and the 40 million Revos are getting bought at a fast rate. A lot faster and above my expectations. The token sale is presumed to last 31 days, but I don’t think the supply will last for that long.
Considering that the RevoFi Network is getting more and more noticed by the crypto community, be aware of scammers, because everyone’s crypto funds can be lost relatively easily, and they are very hard to get back, or even impossible.
If anyone is interested in mining Revos tokens with an rSpot miner, you can check out my previous RevoFi network blog post. to find additional details.
Relevant links where you can stay updated with the RevoFi Network:
- Discord – discord.gg/ps2W7Jyuge
- Twitter – twitter.com/revofico
- TikTok – https://www.tiktok.com/@revofico
- Instagram – instagram.com/revofico
- Facebook – facebook.com/revofico
Thank you for reading my article about the Revos token sale and how to buy Revos tokens I hope this is helpful to you. Feel free to share and subscribe to my little blog. Also, visit and follow me on my other channels, Youtube, LBRY and Odysee, Pinterest, Facebook, Publish0x, Instagram, Twitter.
- Easy sign-in on WEB 3.0 Dapps with the NFTs from Unstoppable Domains
- Titano Finance | I Invested $300 in TITANO tokens about a month ago
- Midas Investments Review | High APY rewards on Bitcoin, Ethereum and DEFI
- Kucoin Burning Drop | Stake to mine crypto and burn to boost your rewards
- How to buy Revos tokens from the sale?
- Revos token sale | RevoFi network updates and the rSpot crypto miners
This article about the Revos token sale and how to buy Revos tokens is intended for informational purposes only. Therefore, the views expressed in this document are not, and should not, be construed as investment advice or recommendations. Readers of this document should do their own research, taking into account their specific financial circumstances. Also, the investment objectives and risk tolerance before investing. This document is not an offer, nor the solicitation of an offer, to invest, buy or sell any of the assets mentioned herein.
This post might contain affiliate/referral link(s). An affiliate link means that I may earn advertising/referral fees if you purchase/register through my link.
NOTE: The affiliate/referral links DON’T BRING ANY EXTRA COST TO YOU, it will merely help to keep this little blog active.