Your consent applies to the following domains: https://cryptofiveo.com
What are cookies ?
What types of cookies do we use ?
The below list details the cookies used in our website.
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-functional||The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category ''Functional''.|
|_abck||This cookie is used to analyse traffic to determine if it is automated traffic generated by IT systems or a human user.|
|bm_sz||This cookie is used to analyse traffic to determine if it is automated traffic generated by IT systems or a human user|
|ak_bmsc||This cookie is used to analyse traffic to determine if it is automated traffic generated by IT systems or a human user.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-analytics||This cookies is set by GDPR Cookie Consent WordPress Plugin. The cookie is used to remember the user consent for the cookies under the category ''Analytics''.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-advertisement||The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category ''Advertisement''.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-other||This cookie is used to keep track of which cookies the user have approved for this site.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-performance||This cookie is used to keep track of which cookies the user have approved for this site.|
|__cfduid||The cookie is used by cdn services like CloudFare to identify individual clients behind a shared IP address and apply security settings on a per-client basis. It does not correspond to any user ID in the web application and does not store any personally identifiable information.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Necessary".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-non-necessary||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Non Necessary".|
|_mcid||This cookie is used by Mailchimp, necessary in the email subscribe process.|
|io||The purpose of this cookie is to offer an handle to perform load balancing with session stickiness when the library falls back to long polling or below.|
|_ir||The cookie is set by Pinterest. We do not know the exact purpose of the cookies.|
|test_cookie||This cookie is set by doubleclick.net. The purpose of the cookie is to determine if the users'' browser supports cookies.|
|d||This cookie tracks anonymous information on how visitors use the website.|
|YSC||This cookies is set by Youtube and is used to track the views of embedded videos.|
|__utmc||The cookie is set by Google Analytics and is deleted when the user closes the browser. The cookie is not used by ga.js. The cookie is used to enable interoperability with urchin.js which is an older version of Google analytics and used in conjunction with the __utmb cookie to determine new sessions/visits.|
|__utmz||This cookie is set by Google analytics and is used to store the traffic source or campaign through which the visitor reached your site.|
|__utmt||The cookie is set by Google Analytics and is used to throttle request rate.|
|_gid||This cookie is installed by Google Analytics. The cookie is used to store information of how visitors use a website and helps in creating an analytics report of how the wbsite is doing. The data collected including the number visitors, the source where they have come from, and the pages viisted in an anonymous form.|
|_gat_UA-180770522-1||This cookie is installed by Google Analytics. The cookie is used to calculate visitor, session, campaign data and keep track of site usage for the site''s analytics report. The cookies store information anonymously and assign a randomly generated number to identify unique visitors.|
|_ga||This cookie is installed by Google Analytics. The cookie is used to calculate visitor, session, campaign data and keep track of site usage for the site''s analytics report. The cookies store information anonymously and assign a randomly generated number to identify unique visitors.|
|GPS||This cookie is set by Youtube and registers a unique ID for tracking users based on their geographical location|
|__gads||This cookie is set by Google and stored under the name dounleclick.com. This cookie is used to track how many times users see a particular advert which helps in measuring the success of the campaign and calculate the revenue generated by the campaign. These cookies can only be read from the domain that it is set on so it will not track any data while browsing through another sites.|
|fr||The cookie is set by Facebook to show relevant advertisments to the users and measure and improve the advertisements. The cookie also tracks the behavior of the user across the web on sites that have Facebook pixel or Facebook social plugin.|
|gadsTest||Stores information about ad campaigns from Google Adwords to show targeted ads to the visitor.|
|NID||This cookie is used to a profile based on user''s interest and display personalized ads to the users.|
|CONSENT||The cookie its used by Google Inc. Although Google is primarily known as a search engine, the company provides a diverse range of products and services. Its main source of revenue however is advertising. Google tracks users extensively both through its own products and sites, and the numerous technologies embedded into many millions of websites around the world. It uses the data gathered from most of these services to profile the interests of web users and sell advertising space to organisations based on such interest profiles as well as aligning adverts to the content on the pages where its customer's adverts appear.|
|IDE||Used by Google DoubleClick and stores information about how the user uses the website and any other advertisement before visiting the website. This is used to present users with ads that are relevant to them according to the user profile.|
|DSID||This cookie is setup by doubleclick.net. This cookie is used by Google to make advertising more engaging to users and are stored under doubleclick.net. It contains an encrypted unique ID.|
|mc||This cookie is associated with Quantserve to track anonymously how a user interact with the website.|
|VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE||This cookie is set by Youtube. Used to track the information of the embedded YouTube videos on a website.|
|__cf_bm||This cookie is set by CloudFare. The cookie is used to support Cloudfare Bot Management.|
How can I control the cookie preferences ?
In addition to this, different browsers provide different methods to block and delete cookies used by websites. You can change the settings of your browser to block/delete the cookies. To find out more out more on how to manage and delete cookies, visit wikipedia.org, http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
Powered By WebToffee
- Free Helium miner | Mining HNT crypto with a free Coolspot from EmritI have started the Helium mining experience somewhere in June 2021, with a free Rak miner from Emrit. In those days, even with 20% from the profits made, I’ve earned quite an excellent amount of HNT cryptocurrency. But, since the Helium blockchain halving, which occurred in August 2021, and over than 200,000 hot-spots were activated, the profits are sitting now at an extremely low level. Continue reading my Emrit HNT mining blog post to find out if it is still worth it, how to order up to 9 free Helium hot-spots from Emrit, and how to set them up.
- Earn free crypto with Coinbase | Learn about crypto and earnWith the platform’s Learn and Earn program, users of Coinbase can easily earn free crypto, just for learning about different cryptocurrencies. This is one of the easiest ways to enter the crypto world with some free cryptocurrency. Also, new users of Coinbase will get $10 in Bitcoin for free.
- SecuX crypto wallets big updates and discount bonusSecuX is now supporting another big smart chain alongside Ethereum and ERC-20 tokens, and also developed a portal for one of the biggest cryptocurrencies by market capital.
- Kucoin Community Chain – KCC | Huge potential for the Kucoin token priceThe Kucoin Community Chain – KCC launch, designs some massive price potential for the Kucoin token. This year we have seen what a well-developed smart chain can produce for the price of one cryptocurrency.
- Buy crypto with zero fees on Kucoin exchangeLimited time offer on KuCoin exchange, to buy crypto with zero fees using multiple payments methods. This offer comes in partnership with Banxa, a cryptocurrency payment company, which makes the cryptocurrency investments easier. Furthermore, users who buy and then trade crypto will have a chance to get a KuCoin 10% off coupon.