The staking requirements for the Crypto.com Visa cards will change from 19 March 2021. This change will be in a good way from my point of view. From then, we will have fiat-based staking requirements for every Crypto.com Visa card.
I only hope that the Crypto.com company will no longer make any changes in the future. Because the staking requirements for the Crypto.com Visa cards shifted frequently until now.
Updated Crypto.com Visa cards staking requirements
The new staking requirements, which will be implemented from 19 March 2021 at 09:00:00 UTC, will be as well in the native Crypto.com coin (CRO). But with this new update, we will have a fixed staking amount in local fiat currencies, equivalent in CRO Coins.
Find in the below table the new fiat-based staking requirements. Also, remember that the staking will be equivalent in the Crypto.com coin (CRO).
|Crypto.com Visa card||USD||EUR||GPB||SGD||CAD|
|Free Midnight Blue||0||0||0||0||0|
|Jade Green / Royal Indigo||4,000||3,500||3,000||5,000||5,000|
|Frosted Rose Gold / Icy White||40,000||35,000||30,000||50,000||50,000|
The present staking requirements for Crypto.com Visa cards
Until 19 March 2021 at 09:00:00 UTC, the Crypto.com Visa cards staking requirements are in the Crypto.com Coin (CRO).
|Crypto.com Visa card||Staking requirement|
|Free Midnight Blue||0 CRO|
|Ruby Steel||5,000 CRO|
|Jade Green / Royal Indigo||50,000 CRO|
|Frosted Rose Gold / Icy White||500,000 CRO|
|Obsidian Black||5,000,000 CRO|
As is written in the official announcement, the idea of Crypto.com with the new staking requirements is to support steady card staking requirements for the Crypto.com Visa card users. This, during the times of high volatility crypto markets.
As well as the present staking requirements in CRO coins. When you will unstake with the new staking requirements, you will receive back the same amount of CRO Coins staked.
For example, let’s say I will stake an amount of CRO coins equivalent to the Obsidian Black Visa card, which will be valued at $500,000. With the current CRO price, it will be somewhere around 3,333,000 CRO coins to stake. As a result, if I would stake this amount, when I will unstake in the future, I will receive back the same amount of CRO coins. No matter if the price goes higher or falls.
Let’s only assume it will go higher 🙂.
Until then, use my referral code or link to register to the Crypto.com app and get an additional $25 when you reserve your Visa metal card and stake 5000 CRO Coins.
Also, you can register here for the Crypto.com Exchange and start trading and earning cryptocurrencies.
- Two cryptos preparing to explode? | KCS and URUS tokens analysisAre these two cryptos preparing to explode in 2022? Kucoin token – KCS, and Aurox token – URUS, future price potential and token analysis.
- Multi-chain decentralized cryptocurrency exchange – Rango DEX reviewCould this blockchain based application become the best decentralized cryptocurrency exchange? Crypto enthusiasts can now swap tokens on multiple blockchains only utilizing one easy to use decentralized blockchain based application. Rango exchange is the first multi-chain DEX aggregator to work with so many blockchains, and it is operating well, but still in Beta version.
- Unstoppable Domains crypto giveaway | Easy opportunity to win $500 in USDCUnstoppable Domains comes with a crypto giveaway for the blockchain domain owners, but also for future users who purchase an NFT domain starting from a price as low as $5.
- My Algo Wallet review and tutorial | Interact with the Algorand blockchainteract with the Algorand blockchain? If you encounter this bog post, it means that you are interested in the Algorand blockchain and you want to explore the ecosystem. A good decentralized wallet to explore this blockchain, and the one that I use, is My Algo Wallet.
- Metamask wallet | What is Metamask and how to use it?For me and I believe for many other crypto enthusiasts, words like Metamask, Pancakeswap, Uniswap, and DeFi are familiar, and used frequently. But for newcomers in the DeFi space, even the Metamask wallet can cause some serious dilemmas on what it is, how to use it, and most importantly, how to set it up.
- How to TITANO P.L.A.Y.? Big prizes from Titano Finance with the P.L.A.Y. projectTitano Finance PLAY. Major changes within the Titano Finance ecosystem, and the Titano P.L.A.Y. feature is now released with considerable potential rewards for the TITANO token holders.
This Crypto.com Visa card update post is intended for informational purposes only. Therefore, the views expressed in this document are not, and should not, be construed as investment advice or recommendations. Readers of this document should do their own research, taking into account their specific financial circumstances. Also, the investment objectives and risk tolerance before investing. This document is not an offer, nor the solicitation of an offer, to invest, buy or sell any of the assets mentioned herein.
This post might contain affiliate/referral link(s) or referral codes. All this means that I may earn advertising/referral fees if you purchase/register through my link.
NOTE: The affiliate links DOESN’T BRING ANY EXTRA COST TO YOU, it will just help to keep this little blog active.
Pingback: WEB 3.0 Dapps - Easy login with the domain NFTs from Unstoppable Domains | Blockchain Domains | Crypto Gem Tokens
Pingback: My Algo Wallet Review and Tutorial - Interact with the Algorand blockchain | CoinMarketBag
Pingback: My Algo Wallet Review and Tutorial - Interact with the Algorand blockchain | CoinMarketExpress
Pingback: WEB 3.0 Dapps - Easy login with the domain NFTs from Unstoppable Domains | Blockchain Domains - DAOPOSTS