The staking requirements for the Crypto.com Visa cards will change from 19 March 2021. This change will be in a good way from my point of view. From then, we will have fiat-based staking requirements for every Crypto.com Visa card.
I only hope that the Crypto.com company will no longer make any changes in the future. Because the staking requirements for the Crypto.com Visa cards shifted frequently until now.
Updated Crypto.com Visa cards staking requirements
The new staking requirements, which will be implemented from 19 March 2021 at 09:00:00 UTC, will be as well in the native Crypto.com coin (CRO). But with this new update, we will have a fixed staking amount in local fiat currencies, equivalent in CRO Coins.
- Crypto.com Coin(CRO)$0.0940134.90%
Find in the below table the new fiat-based staking requirements. Also, remember that the staking will be equivalent in the Crypto.com coin (CRO).
|Crypto.com Visa card||USD||EUR||GPB||SGD||CAD|
|Free Midnight Blue||0||0||0||0||0|
|Jade Green / Royal Indigo||4,000||3,500||3,000||5,000||5,000|
|Frosted Rose Gold / Icy White||40,000||35,000||30,000||50,000||50,000|
The present staking requirements for Crypto.com Visa cards
Until 19 March 2021 at 09:00:00 UTC, the Crypto.com Visa cards staking requirements are in the Crypto.com Coin (CRO).
|Crypto.com Visa card||Staking requirement|
|Free Midnight Blue||0 CRO|
|Ruby Steel||5,000 CRO|
|Jade Green / Royal Indigo||50,000 CRO|
|Frosted Rose Gold / Icy White||500,000 CRO|
|Obsidian Black||5,000,000 CRO|
As is written in the official announcement, the idea of Crypto.com with the new staking requirements is to support steady card staking requirements for the Crypto.com Visa card users. This, during the times of high volatility crypto markets.
As well as the present staking requirements in CRO coins. When you will unstake with the new staking requirements, you will receive back the same amount of CRO Coins staked.
For example, let’s say I will stake an amount of CRO coins equivalent to the Obsidian Black Visa card, which will be valued at $500,000. With the current CRO price, it will be somewhere around 3,333,000 CRO coins to stake. As a result, if I would stake this amount, when I will unstake in the future, I will receive back the same amount of CRO coins. No matter if the price goes higher or falls.
Let’s only assume it will go higher 🙂.
Until then, use my referral code or link to register to the Crypto.com app and get an additional $25 when you reserve your Visa metal card and stake 5000 CRO Coins.
Also, you can register here for the Crypto.com Exchange and start trading and earning cryptocurrencies.
- Chia blockchain | Farming Chia cryptocurrencyWith the new launch in the crypto space of the Chia blockchain, cryptocurrency enthusiasts started an armed competition with storage devices. We already are able to see that the hard drives are more expensive than before, and many IT stores are empty. At least in my country. Overlooking this, I have made up my mind,… Read More »Chia blockchain | Farming Chia cryptocurrency
- Coinlist review | Find your next gem in the Coinlist token salesCoinlist review. Find your next gem in the next Coinlist ICO’s – token sales. Also, learn more about the exchange, mobile app, and how to avoid high fees.
- Presearch review | Earn PRE coins with a decentralized search engineA decentralized search engine that rewards its users with Presearch coins, just for solely searching the internet.
- Massive Merchant Token ICO changes | Bonus roundsMassive Merchant token ICO launchpad changes. The Merchant Token ICO is already in phase 100, with over $40 million raised until now.
- Socios app review | Hunt and earn free Chiliz and Fan TokensSocios app brings the sports fans closer to their favorite sports team, in the blockchain world manner. Socios is a mobile crypto app, on which many sports teams from the football field released their fan tokens.
- Aurox review | Trade cryptocurrency like a PROTrade cryptocurrency like a professional trader using the Aurox terminal. Users of the Aurox trading platform will have free access to PRO tools, for a limited time, to get a better perception regarding which way the markets will go.
This Crypto.com Visa card update post is intended for informational purposes only. Therefore, the views expressed in this document are not, and should not, be construed as investment advice or recommendations. Readers of this document should do their own research, taking into account their specific financial circumstances. Also, the investment objectives and risk tolerance before investing. This document is not an offer, nor the solicitation of an offer, to invest, buy or sell any of the assets mentioned herein.
This post might contain affiliate/referral link(s) or referral codes. All this means that I may earn advertising/referral fees if you purchase/register through my link.
NOTE: The affiliate links DOESN’T BRING ANY EXTRA COST TO YOU, it will just help to keep this little blog active.