The staking requirements for the Crypto.com Visa cards will change from 19 March 2021. This change will be in a good way from my point of view. From then, we will have fiat-based staking requirements for every Crypto.com Visa card.
I only hope that the Crypto.com company will no longer make any changes in the future. Because the staking requirements for the Crypto.com Visa cards shifted frequently until now.
Updated Crypto.com Visa cards staking requirements
The new staking requirements, which will be implemented from 19 March 2021 at 09:00:00 UTC, will be as well in the native Crypto.com coin (CRO). But with this new update, we will have a fixed staking amount in local fiat currencies, equivalent in CRO Coins.
- Crypto.com Coin(CRO)$0.464709-1.12%
Find in the below table the new fiat-based staking requirements. Also, remember that the staking will be equivalent in the Crypto.com coin (CRO).
|Crypto.com Visa card||USD||EUR||GPB||SGD||CAD|
|Free Midnight Blue||0||0||0||0||0|
|Jade Green / Royal Indigo||4,000||3,500||3,000||5,000||5,000|
|Frosted Rose Gold / Icy White||40,000||35,000||30,000||50,000||50,000|
The present staking requirements for Crypto.com Visa cards
Until 19 March 2021 at 09:00:00 UTC, the Crypto.com Visa cards staking requirements are in the Crypto.com Coin (CRO).
|Crypto.com Visa card||Staking requirement|
|Free Midnight Blue||0 CRO|
|Ruby Steel||5,000 CRO|
|Jade Green / Royal Indigo||50,000 CRO|
|Frosted Rose Gold / Icy White||500,000 CRO|
|Obsidian Black||5,000,000 CRO|
As is written in the official announcement, the idea of Crypto.com with the new staking requirements is to support steady card staking requirements for the Crypto.com Visa card users. This, during the times of high volatility crypto markets.
As well as the present staking requirements in CRO coins. When you will unstake with the new staking requirements, you will receive back the same amount of CRO Coins staked.
For example, let’s say I will stake an amount of CRO coins equivalent to the Obsidian Black Visa card, which will be valued at $500,000. With the current CRO price, it will be somewhere around 3,333,000 CRO coins to stake. As a result, if I would stake this amount, when I will unstake in the future, I will receive back the same amount of CRO coins. No matter if the price goes higher or falls.
Let’s only assume it will go higher 🙂.
Until then, use my referral code or link to register to the Crypto.com app and get an additional $25 when you reserve your Visa metal card and stake 5000 CRO Coins.
Also, you can register here for the Crypto.com Exchange and start trading and earning cryptocurrencies.
- Easy sign-in on WEB 3.0 Dapps with the NFTs from Unstoppable DomainsUnstoppable Domains now brings a user-friendly sing-in service for the WEB 2.0 and WEB 3.0 decentralized applications – Dapps, named Login with Unstoppable. Using the blockchain domain NFTs minted on both Polygon or Ethereum blockchains, owners will be capable to simply log in on different decentralized applications, exclusively using an NFT domain.
- Titano Finance | I Invested $300 in TITANO tokens about a month agoTitano Finance review after one month since investing in the Titano token. How much I earned with the highest fixed APY, how to buy and sell, and what risks are there?
- Midas Investments Review | High APY rewards on Bitcoin, Ethereum and DEFIMidas Investments offers presently some very high APY on the top cryptocurrency. Users can gain 23% APY returns on Ethereum, 17% on Bitcoin, and other high APY’s at stable coins and DEFI assets. Find out more.
- Kucoin Burning Drop | Stake to mine crypto and burn to boost your rewardsHow to stake crypto and mine other tokens with Kucoin Burning drop. Also, burn POL tokens to boost your mining rewards. High potential crypto projects available on the Kucoin burning drop.
- How to buy Revos tokens from the sale?Made my first deal in the Revos token sale using Metamask wallet. Check my post to find how to buy Revos tokens from the sale and get 500 Revos referral bonus.
- Revos token sale | RevoFi network updates and the rSpot crypto minersRevoFi network announced the Revos cryptocurrency token sale to take place starting with December 15, 2021. Also, see other RevoFi updates and rSpot crypto miners.
This Crypto.com Visa card update post is intended for informational purposes only. Therefore, the views expressed in this document are not, and should not, be construed as investment advice or recommendations. Readers of this document should do their own research, taking into account their specific financial circumstances. Also, the investment objectives and risk tolerance before investing. This document is not an offer, nor the solicitation of an offer, to invest, buy or sell any of the assets mentioned herein.
This post might contain affiliate/referral link(s) or referral codes. All this means that I may earn advertising/referral fees if you purchase/register through my link.
NOTE: The affiliate links DOESN’T BRING ANY EXTRA COST TO YOU, it will just help to keep this little blog active.