Top cryptocurrency exchanges by volume. See detailed information about the top crypto exchanges, ranked by crypto trading volume in 24h. Also, see the full list of cryptocurrency assets and trading pairs supported by each crypto exchange.
|#||Name||Volume (24H)||Country||Established||Official Website|
The top cryptocurrency exchange by volume
For many years, Binance is the world-leading crypto exchange platform and with the biggest transactional volume in 24h. Also, it offers a quick buy option with a credit card in multiple national currencies and multiple cryptocurrencies. For example, you can buy Bitcoin, Ethereum, XRP, DogeCoin, ChainLink, and many other crypto-assets. As well, on Binance are listed the top trading pairs of the biggest cryptocurrency assets.
The latest posts
- Two cryptos preparing to explode? | KCS and URUS tokens analysisAre these two cryptos preparing to explode in 2022? Kucoin token – KCS, and Aurox token – URUS, future price potential and token analysis.
- Multi-chain decentralized cryptocurrency exchange – Rango DEX reviewCould this blockchain based application become the best decentralized cryptocurrency exchange? Crypto enthusiasts can now swap tokens on multiple blockchains only utilizing one easy to use decentralized blockchain based application. Rango exchange is the first multi-chain DEX aggregator to work with so many blockchains, and it is operating well, but still in Beta version.
- Unstoppable Domains crypto giveaway | Easy opportunity to win $500 in USDCUnstoppable Domains comes with a crypto giveaway for the blockchain domain owners, but also for future users who purchase an NFT domain starting from a price as low as $5.
- My Algo Wallet review and tutorial | Interact with the Algorand blockchainteract with the Algorand blockchain? If you encounter this bog post, it means that you are interested in the Algorand blockchain and you want to explore the ecosystem. A good decentralized wallet to explore this blockchain, and the one that I use, is My Algo Wallet.
- Metamask wallet | What is Metamask and how to use it?For me and I believe for many other crypto enthusiasts, words like Metamask, Pancakeswap, Uniswap, and DeFi are familiar, and used frequently. But for newcomers in the DeFi space, even the Metamask wallet can cause some serious dilemmas on what it is, how to use it, and most importantly, how to set it up.
This page with the top cryptocurrency exchanges by volume, and its contents, are for informational purposes only. Therefore, it does not constitute an offer to sell or trade, a solicitation to buy, or a recommendation for any security, cryptocurrency, or related product. Above all, nor does it constitute an offer to provide investment advice or other related services by CryptoFiveo. Also, no individual financial or investment needs of the reader have been taken into account. Nor are any financial or investment advice being offered. Remember the high volatility of the cryptocurrency assets before you make a buy or trade offer.
This page might contain affiliate links. An affiliate link means that I may earn advertising/referral fees if you purchase through my links.
Also, CryptoFiveo is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn some fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
NOTE: The affiliate links don’t bring ANY EXTRA COST TO YOU, it will just help to keep this little blog active. Thanks for the support 🙂.
You must log in to post a comment.