The new partnership of Unstoppable Domains with OKCoin exchange comes with a grand prize of $10000. Enter in the lucky draw contest and get a chance to win 10000 dollars. Continue reading and find out how easy it is to enter.
See real-time 24h trading volume and more detailed information about the OKCoin exchange.
The lucky draw winner will be announced on March 1, 2021, at 12.00 PM PST. Therefore, act quickly and get a chance to win $10000.
Register for free with my OKCoin referral link and win an additional $10 when you trade a minimum amount equivalent to $100
How to enter in the lucky draw to win $10000?
It is very simple. If you already have a blockchain domain from Unstoppable Domains company, access the official OKCoin website. Here, on the main page of the exchange, you will find the lucky draw contest details and click the button enter in the raffle.
Once you clicked the Enter Raffle button, you will have to place your OKCoin account email and your crypto domain address from Unstoppable Domains. As a result, you will be enrolled in the lucky draw contest.
Additionally, if you still don’t have a blockchain domain, the prices start from $20 on the Unstoppable Domains website. Read here a review of the blockchain domains and Unstoppable Domains company. Also, a configuration guide on how to access any blockchain domain from your favorite browser.
Additional information about how to win 10000 dollars
To receive your prize, in the case of the lucky draw winner of the $10000. The account on the OKCoin exchange will need to be verified. In simple words, you will have to pass their KYC (know your customer) verification process, to be able to receive the prize.
The verification process is pretty easy and simple. All you have to do is to provide your information, a photo of your ID, which can be a passport, driver’s license, or ID card. Also, if your ID document doesn’t contain the proof of address, it will need to load an additional document with your address.
The reviewing of your documents might take as long as three days.
Also, be informed that the lucky draw winner of the 10,000 dollars haves only 48h to reply and confirm the notification received from the OKCoin exchange. Otherwise, the prize will be declared abandoned and they will examine to find a replacement winner.
Register for free on the OKCoin exchange and get your chance to win $10,000. Also, register with my OKCoin referral link and win an additional $10 when you trade a minimum amount equivalent to $100.
Find additional details of the lucky draw, on the OKCoin exchange website.
Good luck to you all. Please share, follow on social media, and subscribe to stay updated with more offers and reviews from the crypto world.
- Chia blockchain | Farming Chia cryptocurrencyWith the new launch in the crypto space of the Chia blockchain, cryptocurrency enthusiasts started an armed competition with storage devices. We already are able to see that the hard drives are more expensive than before, and many IT stores are empty. At least in my country. Overlooking this, I have made up my mind,… Read More »Chia blockchain | Farming Chia cryptocurrency
- Coinlist review | Find your next gem in the Coinlist token salesCoinlist review. Find your next gem in the next Coinlist ICO’s – token sales. Also, learn more about the exchange, mobile app, and how to avoid high fees.
- Presearch review | Earn PRE coins with a decentralized search engineA decentralized search engine that rewards its users with Presearch coins, just for solely searching the internet.
- Massive Merchant Token ICO changes | Bonus roundsMassive Merchant token ICO launchpad changes. The Merchant Token ICO is already in phase 100, with over $40 million raised until now.
- Socios app review | Hunt and earn free Chiliz and Fan TokensSocios app brings the sports fans closer to their favorite sports team, in the blockchain world manner. Socios is a mobile crypto app, on which many sports teams from the football field released their fan tokens.
This lucky draw article on how to win $10000 and it’s content is intended for informational purposes only. Therefore, the views expressed in this document are not, and should not, be construed as investment advice or recommendations. Readers of this document should do their own research, taking into account their specific financial circumstances. Also, the investment objectives and risk tolerance before investing. This document is not an offer, nor the solicitation of an offer, to invest, buy or sell any of the assets mentioned herein.
This post also, might contain affiliate/referral link(s). An affiliate link means that I may earn advertising/referral fees if you purchase/register through my link.
NOTE: The affiliate links DOESN’T BRING ANY EXTRA COST TO YOU, it will just help to keep this little blog active.
Also, CryptoFiveo blog is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. An affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn some fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.