Massive Merchant token ICO launchpad changes. The Merchant Token ICO is already in phase 100, with over $40 million raised until now. But the Hips team made a big announcement. There will be twenty bonus phases in the Merchant token launchpad, and if all MTO tokens are sold until June 30, 2021, the listing price of the MTO token will be $4,20. This will mean some huge gains for the early investors. Was this a good decision from the Hips company?
What changes were made to the ICO launchpad?
As seen in the company announcements, the bonus rounds tokens come from the grant pool, and they didn’t increase the total supply. Therefore, the total supply remains at 100 million MTO tokens.
As I said at the beginning, the Merchant Token ICO extended with twenty bonus phases, in which the price of one MTO token will increase with every phase. If all the tokens are sold until June 30, 2021, the price of one MTO will be $4,20, which will also be the listing price on cryptocurrency exchanges.
The listing program continues as planned, and the first listing will be on Uniswap on July 12, 2021, according to their roadmap, and the first centralized exchange will be on August 19, 2021.
Was this a good idea from the Hips team?
As I have seen on social media, the opinions are split regarding these extra phases. Some people just want to buy more, and to others, this approach came with some questions about their credibility.
As a personal opinion, but as I always said, everybody should do their own research when investing in cryptocurrency, the Hips company is a big player in the payment industry, and seems to be pretty serious about their businesses. But, about these bonus rounds, I still don’t see them as necessary. It is true that these bonus rounds will bring some huge gains for the early investors, me being one of them. But, this also comes with a high probability of a massive dump at exchange listing, which will not be so great for the late investors.
Even with the split opinions from the Merchant Token community, the launchpad is still moving forward at a high pace, and the dollars keep on coming.
Merchant Token withdrawal address and supported wallets
I have seen on social media many questions about how to withdraw the MTO from the launchpad. So, in the Merchant token launchpad, there will be a field to enter the withdrawal address. Users will just need to paste their Ethereum based crypto wallet address in that field.
The compatible wallets are Metamask for PC and MAC, Trust Wallet, MEW wallet (My Ether Wallet), Kanga exchange wallet for PC and MAC, Atomic Wallet for iOS, and the ERC-20 token Wallet for Android. I recommend using the Metamask wallet, or the Trust wallet, these two work the best for me.
The MTO withdrawals will be made in batches by the team, starting with July 1st, 2021, according to their announcements.
Also, the users who already entered the withdrawal address will have a chance to change it after the ICO will end. Just make sure to stay updated with the MTO announcements. For now, the official announcements channel is their Twitter account.
Thank you for reading this Merchant token ICO launchpad article, and I hope it is helpful to you. Feel free to share and subscribe to my little blog. Also, visit and follow me on my other channels, Youtube, LBRY and Odysee, Pinterest, Facebook, Publish0x, Instagram, Twitter.
- Earn free crypto with Coinbase | Learn about crypto and earnWith the platform’s Learn and Earn program, users of Coinbase can easily earn free crypto, just for learning about different cryptocurrencies. This is one of the easiest ways to enter the crypto world with some free cryptocurrency. Also, new users of Coinbase will get $10 in Bitcoin for free.
- SecuX crypto wallets big updates and discount bonusSecuX is now supporting another big smart chain alongside Ethereum and ERC-20 tokens, and also developed a portal for one of the biggest cryptocurrencies by market capital.
- Kucoin Community Chain – KCC | Huge potential for the Kucoin token priceThe Kucoin Community Chain – KCC launch, designs some massive price potential for the Kucoin token. This year we have seen what a well-developed smart chain can produce for the price of one cryptocurrency.
- Buy crypto with zero fees on Kucoin exchangeLimited time offer on KuCoin exchange, to buy crypto with zero fees using multiple payments methods. This offer comes in partnership with Banxa, a cryptocurrency payment company, which makes the cryptocurrency investments easier. Furthermore, users who buy and then trade crypto will have a chance to get a KuCoin 10% off coupon.
- Earn CAKE tokens by only holding one cryptocurrency | BABYCAKEHodl one newly launched cryptocurrency and earn automated rewards in CAKE tokens, the PancakeSwap native cryptocurrency. Moreover, the only thing you have to do is to buy and hodl the BABYCAKE cryptocurrency in your Binance Smart Chain compatible wallet.
- Sappchat Initial Coin Offering | 2021 APP token ICO ongoingIn my hunt for initial coin offerings in this currently savage world of cryptocurrency, I have come across the Sappchat blockchain project. Sappchat recently started their 2021 APP token ICO, which is going to last until September 1, 2021, and it will be in multiple phases.
This Merchant token ICO launchpad article is intended for informational purposes only. Therefore, the views expressed in this document are not, and should not, be construed as investment advice or recommendations. Readers of this document should do their own research, taking into account their specific financial circumstances. Also, the investment objectives and risk tolerance before investing. This document is not an offer, nor the solicitation of an offer, to invest, buy or sell any of the assets mentioned herein.
This post might contain affiliate/referral link(s) or referral codes. All this means that I may earn advertising/referral fees if you purchase/register through my link.
NOTE: The affiliate links DON’T BRING ANY EXTRA COST TO YOU, it will just help to keep this little blog active.