Massive Merchant token ICO launchpad changes. The Merchant Token ICO is already in phase 100, with over $40 million raised until now. But the Hips team made a big announcement. There will be twenty bonus phases in the Merchant token launchpad, and if all MTO tokens are sold until June 30, 2021, the listing price of the MTO token will be $4,20. This will mean some huge gains for the early investors. Was this a good decision from the Hips company?
What changes were made to the ICO launchpad?
As seen in the company announcements, the bonus rounds tokens come from the grant pool, and they didn’t increase the total supply. Therefore, the total supply remains at 100 million MTO tokens.
As I said at the beginning, the Merchant Token ICO extended with twenty bonus phases, in which the price of one MTO token will increase with every phase. If all the tokens are sold until June 30, 2021, the price of one MTO will be $4,20, which will also be the listing price on cryptocurrency exchanges.
The listing program continues as planned, and the first listing will be on Uniswap on July 12, 2021, according to their roadmap, and the first centralized exchange will be on August 19, 2021.
Was this a good idea from the Hips team?
As I have seen on social media, the opinions are split regarding these extra phases. Some people just want to buy more, and to others, this approach came with some questions about their credibility.
As a personal opinion, but as I always said, everybody should do their own research when investing in cryptocurrency, the Hips company is a big player in the payment industry, and seems to be pretty serious about their businesses. But, about these bonus rounds, I still don’t see them as necessary. It is true that these bonus rounds will bring some huge gains for the early investors, me being one of them. But, this also comes with a high probability of a massive dump at exchange listing, which will not be so great for the late investors.
Even with the split opinions from the Merchant Token community, the launchpad is still moving forward at a high pace, and the dollars keep on coming.
Merchant Token withdrawal address and supported wallets
I have seen on social media many questions about how to withdraw the MTO from the launchpad. So, in the Merchant token launchpad, there will be a field to enter the withdrawal address. Users will just need to paste their Ethereum based crypto wallet address in that field.
The compatible wallets are Metamask for PC and MAC, Trust Wallet, MEW wallet (My Ether Wallet), Kanga exchange wallet for PC and MAC, Atomic Wallet for iOS, and the ERC-20 token Wallet for Android. I recommend using the Metamask wallet, or the Trust wallet, these two work the best for me.
The MTO withdrawals will be made in batches by the team, starting with July 1st, 2021, according to their announcements.
Also, the users who already entered the withdrawal address will have a chance to change it after the ICO will end. Just make sure to stay updated with the MTO announcements. For now, the official announcements channel is their Twitter account.
Thank you for reading this Merchant token ICO launchpad article, and I hope it is helpful to you. Feel free to share and subscribe to my little blog. Also, visit and follow me on my other channels, Youtube, LBRY and Odysee, Pinterest, Facebook, Publish0x, Instagram, Twitter.
- Two cryptos preparing to explode? | KCS and URUS tokens analysisAre these two cryptos preparing to explode in 2022? Kucoin token – KCS, and Aurox token – URUS, future price potential and token analysis.
- Multi-chain decentralized cryptocurrency exchange – Rango DEX reviewCould this blockchain based application become the best decentralized cryptocurrency exchange? Crypto enthusiasts can now swap tokens on multiple blockchains only utilizing one easy to use decentralized blockchain based application. Rango exchange is the first multi-chain DEX aggregator to work with so many blockchains, and it is operating well, but still in Beta version.
- Unstoppable Domains crypto giveaway | Easy opportunity to win $500 in USDCUnstoppable Domains comes with a crypto giveaway for the blockchain domain owners, but also for future users who purchase an NFT domain starting from a price as low as $5.
- My Algo Wallet review and tutorial | Interact with the Algorand blockchainteract with the Algorand blockchain? If you encounter this bog post, it means that you are interested in the Algorand blockchain and you want to explore the ecosystem. A good decentralized wallet to explore this blockchain, and the one that I use, is My Algo Wallet.
- Metamask wallet | What is Metamask and how to use it?For me and I believe for many other crypto enthusiasts, words like Metamask, Pancakeswap, Uniswap, and DeFi are familiar, and used frequently. But for newcomers in the DeFi space, even the Metamask wallet can cause some serious dilemmas on what it is, how to use it, and most importantly, how to set it up.
- How to TITANO P.L.A.Y.? Big prizes from Titano Finance with the P.L.A.Y. projectTitano Finance PLAY. Major changes within the Titano Finance ecosystem, and the Titano P.L.A.Y. feature is now released with considerable potential rewards for the TITANO token holders.
This Merchant token ICO launchpad article is intended for informational purposes only. Therefore, the views expressed in this document are not, and should not, be construed as investment advice or recommendations. Readers of this document should do their own research, taking into account their specific financial circumstances. Also, the investment objectives and risk tolerance before investing. This document is not an offer, nor the solicitation of an offer, to invest, buy or sell any of the assets mentioned herein.
This post might contain affiliate/referral link(s) or referral codes. All this means that I may earn advertising/referral fees if you purchase/register through my link.
NOTE: The affiliate links DON’T BRING ANY EXTRA COST TO YOU, it will just help to keep this little blog active.