Socios app brings the sports fans closer to their favorite sports team, in the blockchain world manner. Socios is a mobile crypto app, on which many sports teams from the football field released their fan tokens. With the app, sports fans and also crypto enthusiasts can hunt and earn free fan tokens and Chiliz – CHZ tokens. Also, there will be many FTO’s – Fan Token Offerings, in which the app users can buy tokens at the initial price. Therefore, keep on reading my Socios app review and find out more about this cool crypto app, how to hunt for tokens, and how to enter the Socios FTO’s to buy tokens.
At the time of writing this article, there is a contest held by Socios.com, with big prizes in the native token Chiliz. To enter is very easy, new users will just need to download the app, enter the username in the contest section on Gleam.io, and refer as many friends to benefit from additional contest entries.
What is the Socios app?
The platform is Socios.com, but the user experience is realized through the mobile app. So, the Socios app is a mobile crypto wallet, a fan token mobile exchange, a reward app, and also a place where fan token holders can influence their favorite club resolutions. The app operates on the Chiliz blockchain, therefore the token that makes all things possible is the CHZ – Chiliz token.
Moreover, all sports teams that intend to release a fan token, and want to join the Socios.com platform, will hold Fan Tokens Offerings – FTO. Therefore, every fan or crypto enthusiast will have a chance to buy fan tokens at the initial price on the Socios app. Furthermore, in a short time, there will be two FTO’s sustained on the app, read more below.
The Chiliz token is used as a payment currency within the app and the Fan Token Offerings, and it can be bought directly on the Socios app using your bank card. Also, this year, the Chiliz token had a massive price growth, which made it a very good investment token.
What tokens are on Socios app ?
On the Socios app are listed many fan tokens, and also the Chiliz token. The Socios ecosystem is continually growing, and more partners come regularly. Therefore, many sports companies from different categories of sports partner with Socios.com and regularly list their fan tokens on the app. Until now, on the Socios app, users will find the following tokens:
- Barcelona Fan Token – BAR;
- Juventus Fan Token – JUV;
- Paris Saint-Germain Fan Token – PSG;
- AC Milan Fan Token – ACM;
- AS Roma Fan Token – ASR;
- Atletico Madrid Fan Token – ATM;
- Independiente Fan Token – CAI;
- Galatasaray Fan Token – GAL;
- Istanbul Basaksehir Fan Token – IBFK;
- Novara Fan Token – NOV;
- Sint-Truidense Fan Token – STV;
- Trabzonspor Fan Token – TRA;
- Universidad de Chile Fan Token – UCH;
- Young Boys Fan Token – YBO;
- Apollon Limasol Fan Token – APL;
- Legia Warsaw Fan Token – LEG;
- Manchester City Fan Token – CITY;
- Goztepe Fan Token – GOZ;
Goztepe and Universidad de Chile sports teams recently completed their Fan Token Offerings – FTO’s. Also, Manchester City recently ended their locker room offering. Therefore, at this time, these tokens are not yet available for trading on the Socios app.
- Alliance Fan Token – ALL;
- Natus Vincere Fan Token – NAVI;
- Team Heretics Fan Token – TH;
- OG Fan Token– OG;
- Professional Fighters League Fan Token – PFL;
- Soon will come the UFC fan token.
Socios FTO’s – Fan Token Offerings
I consider the Socios Fan Token offerings – FTO’s as one of the best features on the platform. They can bring huge gains for app users. Just let us take for example the Barcelona Fan Token and Paris Saint-Germain Fan Token, which had an FTO price of 2 EUR, and at the time of writing this article, both tokens hold at a price of around 33 EUR and 34 EUR.
All sports teams that want to partner with the Socios.com platform, and release their own token, will hold an FTO carried on the Socios app. To enter the FTO’s is very easy, the users will just need to hold the CHZ – Chiliz token in their Socios portfolio, which is the payment currency for everything in the Socios ecosystem.
There are two categories of FTO’s. Firstly, there is the regular one, in which the users can directly purchase fan tokens using the Chiliz- CHZ. This kind of FTO is for the teams that already are partners with Socios. The second FTO type is additionally called Locker, and this type of FTO is used for sports teams that didn’t yet partner with Socios. Users will lock an amount of Chiliz in the Locker, and if those specific teams partner with Socios.com in the future, the users will receive fan tokens, depending on their locked amount. Also, if the team doesn’t partner with the Socios.com platform, the users will receive back the locked Chiliz.
Furthermore, on May 4th and on May 5th, 2021, there will be two Fan Token Offerings – FTO’s. More specifically, on May 4th will be held the Legia Warsaw FTO, with their fan token with the ticker LEG. The fan token will have an initial price of 2 EUR equivalent to the Chiliz token. Also, on May 5th, will be held the FTO for the Fortuna Sittard team, with their fan token with the ticker FOR, which will have an initial price of 1,5 EUR equivalent in Chiliz.
Hunt and earn Fan Tokens and Chiliz
The token hunt feature rewards the app users with fan tokens, Chiliz, and the SSU’s, which is the Socios United fan token. Note for every reader: the SSU’s can not be exchanged with fan tokens or Chiliz. These tokens are used for voting in the app, and as a future upgrade, the tokens will be used in the Fan Shop.
Also, as I use for some time the Socios app, in the token hunt there will be many SSU’s earned. But with some luck, users can also earn some big value tokens, such as the Juventus fan token, Paris Saint-Germain fan token, Barcelona fan token, and so on.
Usually, the app users can hunt for tokens once a day, but from time to time, it can change to once every 48 hours, or less than 24 hours. For example, at the time of writing this Socios app review, there are three time frames for the token hunts. More specifically, 48, 36, and 24 hours depending on the fan token group.
To earn fan tokens and Chiliz in the hunt, users don’t have to be exactly near them. If the tokens are close enough, users can simply press on the icon and hit grab token.
Buy Chiliz in the Socios app
As I said, the Chiliz token is used as a payment currency in the Socios.com ecosystem, and it can be bought very easily with bank cards, or Skrill.
Chiliz can also be bought and traded on various cryptocurrency exchanges. For example:
- Binance exchange;
- Crypto.com app and exchange;
- Bitcoin.com exchange;
- Huobi Global;
- Gate.io exchange;
- And many more.
If the users prefer to buy Chiliz from other cryptocurrency exchanges, or already hold them on different wallets and exchanges, the tokens can easily be transferred on the Socios app.
Additional rewards on Socios app
The fan token holders can enter different games on the Socios app to take a chance to earn more fan tokens and also different rewards. For example, signed kits, jerseys, signed shirts, and more.
Furthermore, the fan token holders will have cashback benefits at their favorite team products.
I use for quite some time the Socios app, and I have entered some of the recently Fan Token Offerings. On the big teams FTO’s, users will need to be very quick and alert, because the demand is very high. For example, in the Professional Fighters League PFL fan token offering, all tokens were sold in 10 minutes. I had a late entry and didn’t stand a chance to buy any.
The token hunt can bring rewards in high-value tokens if users are lucky enough. I have to say that in the token hunt, I have earned a Juventus fan token, some Chiliz, and a lot of SSU tokens.
If you are wondering if the Socios platform is legit, I tell you that nobody has to worry about this. It is legit and safe to use. The Socios app does what it says, and more specifically, brings the fans closer to their sports teams, rewards the users, continuously looking for more partners to join the Socios ecosystem, and continuously upgrading.
I really enjoy this mobile app, and now I am just waiting for my favorite team to join. Also, a very cool feature that the Socios team intends to bring, and I hope to see in the future, is the crypto cards with the favorite team.
Thank you for reading this Socios.com app review, and I hope it is helpful to you. Feel free to share and subscribe to my little blog. Also, visit and follow me on my other channels, Youtube, LBRY and Odysee, Pinterest, Facebook, Publish0x, Instagram, Twitter.
- Chia blockchain | Farming Chia cryptocurrencyWith the new launch in the crypto space of the Chia blockchain, cryptocurrency enthusiasts started an armed competition with storage devices. We already are able to see that the hard drives are more expensive than before, and many IT stores are empty. At least in my country. Overlooking this, I have made up my mind,… Read More »Chia blockchain | Farming Chia cryptocurrency
- Coinlist review | Find your next gem in the Coinlist token salesCoinlist review. Find your next gem in the next Coinlist ICO’s – token sales. Also, learn more about the exchange, mobile app, and how to avoid high fees.
- Presearch review | Earn PRE coins with a decentralized search engineA decentralized search engine that rewards its users with Presearch coins, just for solely searching the internet.
- Massive Merchant Token ICO changes | Bonus roundsMassive Merchant token ICO launchpad changes. The Merchant Token ICO is already in phase 100, with over $40 million raised until now.
- Socios app review | Hunt and earn free Chiliz and Fan TokensSocios app brings the sports fans closer to their favorite sports team, in the blockchain world manner. Socios is a mobile crypto app, on which many sports teams from the football field released their fan tokens.
- Aurox review | Trade cryptocurrency like a PROTrade cryptocurrency like a professional trader using the Aurox terminal. Users of the Aurox trading platform will have free access to PRO tools, for a limited time, to get a better perception regarding which way the markets will go.
This Socios.com review is intended for informational purposes only. Therefore, the views expressed in this document are not, and should not, be construed as investment advice or recommendations. Readers of this document should do their own research, taking into account their specific financial circumstances. Also, the investment objectives and risk tolerance before investing. This document is not an offer, nor the solicitation of an offer, to invest, buy or sell any of the assets mentioned herein.
This post might contain affiliate/referral link(s) or referral codes. All this means that I may earn advertising/referral fees if you purchase/register through my link.
NOTE: The affiliate links DON’T BRING ANY EXTRA COST TO YOU, it will just help to keep this little blog active.