The Unstoppable domains company brings the future of decentralized websites, and it will set free your internet. Also, providing the creation of censorship-resistant websites. Keep on reading this Unstoppable Domains review and find out more about the company, what features brings into the blockchain world, how to buy a blockchain domain, or premium blockchain domains NFT’s, and how to get 10% off on your order. Unstoppable Domains crypto extensions presently can be accessed from your favorite browser. View this configuration guide to easily set up your browser.
Firstly, let’s start with the basics, and by this, I mean with two revolutionary systems that shaped all these ideas into a better future.
Internet and DNS
We all know how the internet works, and that allows computer networks around the globe to interconnect. It has come into view in the United States of America in the 70s. But only become visible for the grand public in the early 90s.
Now, in 2020, in this pandemic period, a study approximates that more than half of the global population are connected to the internet. The number is around 4.6 billion users. • Internet users in the world 2020 | Statista
Each device that uses an internet protocol, has assigned a numeric label called an IP address. And this internet protocol space is globally managed by the IANA, short for Internet Assigned Numbers Authority.
Being very hard to remember every IP address that you want to visit. To make our life easier and for a better user experience, here comes de DNS, the Domain Name System, which acts as a “phonebook” of the internet.
With DNS, we do not need to memorize an IP address in order to find a device or to visit a website. The Domain Name System translates hostnames like http://www.example.com to IP addresses, and this process takes place behind the scenes very fast, and as a result, we today have an outstanding online user experience.
All these great features that DNS has given to us, involves an organization called ICANN, short for Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers. ICANN is a California-based entity that administers the entire Domain Name System – DNS. And also, empowers other companies to register domain names, companies like „godaddy.com”.
These two global organizations, IANA and ICANN, bring up one unpleasant word in the discussion: CENTRALISATION. But for those who do not like this word and what it stands for, the blockchain domains are here. As a result, you will have CNS, short for Crypto Name Space, meaning that only you control your domain and nobody can take it down.
What is a blockchain domain?
A blockchain domain acts exactly like a regular domain, only that your website is on a blockchain, being decentralized. In other words, you are managing your website as you like, and no one can take it down.
By now, I think that everyone knows that blockchain stands for a decentralized configuration. And as a result of this lack of centralized institutions, no one can take complete control of it.
Also, the blockchain domains are running on the revolutionary Web 3.0. Therefore, capable of many more things than the web 2.0 equivalents. Find below some of those great features, and this are very useful for crypto space users:
- Simplified cryptocurrency transactions;
- Building websites that are uncensorable;
- Substitutes the long cryptocurrency wallets addresses with readable names;
- Domains are stored in your cryptocurrency wallet, just like any crypto asset. Therefore, no one can take your website down. Your website can only be taken down if a person, or organization, has your crypto wallet private keys.
Unstoppable domains details
No renewal fees for your blockchain domain, you pay for it once and own it for a lifetime. Or, until you sell it. Read below about the biggest crypto market, where you can trade blockchain domains and many more.
We all have some basic knowledge of conventional domains and how one functions. On the other hand, on the blockchain, you do not need the permission of ICANN or other Domain Name Service registrars to build your website.
One of the biggest and most important blockchain domain registrars on the market is the Unstoppable Domains company. With their partnership with Ethereum blockchain and Zilliqa blockchain, the company offers CNS and ZNS, short for Crypto Name Services and Zilliqa Name Services.
This San Francisco-based corporation offers its users the potential to build uncensorable websites on the Ethereum and Zilliqa blockchains. As a result, with Unstoppable Domains, you will have website domain extensions like .crypto and .zil. For example, domainname.crypto or domainname.zil.
Complete control and simplified crypto transactions
Getting a blockchain domain, your crypto transactions will be made very easy, since the long cryptocurrency wallet addresses are replaced with readable names. As a result, the cryptocurrency transactions will be simplified.
With Unstoppable Domains business, once you buy your domain, you will have complete control over it. As you will keep secure in your cryptocurrency wallet, just like any other cryptocurrency asset.
In other words, firstly, as long as nobody knows your crypto wallet’s private keys, your decentralized website is secured and can’t be taken down. And secondly, not even Unstoppable Domains can control your domain without your permission. Therefore, the users have complete possession of their domain and censorship-resistant website.
How to buy a blockchain domain?
If you are wondering how you can buy a blockchain domain, be informed that the entire process is very easy. Unstoppable Domains offers the possibility to buy a blockchain domain with a credit card, using PayPal, or you can buy it with cryptocurrency. Also, remember there are no renewal fees, unlike the annual fee at a common domain service.
Furthermore, now you can buy blockchain domains with the Crypto.com app. Which will also offer a 10% discount on your purchase, using the Pay feature. I will come with a review post shortly about this. Therefore, subscribe to my little blog and stay updated.
Premium blockchain domains NFT’s from Unstoppable Domains
The Unstoppable Domains company will release throughout the year 2021 premium blockchain domains in different categories. For example, categories like the Real Estate, Games – Sports, Travel – Transportation, Finance, Local Businesses + Community, Crypto & Blockchain.
These premium NFT’s are one-of-a-kind, rare, and exclusive .crypto domains from different categories. These rare blockchain domains are selected based on their popularity. Also, the premium blockchain .crypto domains, released by Unstoppable Domains, include short words, most common, and the most popular in internet searches.
The prices for a premium blockchain domain NFT can reach out to $100,000 for a domain like coin.crypto and wallets.crypto from the Crypto & Blockchain category. But the prices start from as low as $500 for a domain name like nftlists.crypto, groupminers.crypto, or blockheight.crypto.
For the prices below $10,000 for a premium blockchain domain NFT from Unstoppable Domains, the payments can be made with PayPal, the Crypto.com app, or with cryptocurrency. On payments with the Crypto.com app, more specifically the Pay feature, the buyers will benefit from a 10% cashback.
For the premium domains valued above the level of $10,000, the payments can be made only with cryptocurrency.
Trade blockchain domains
The biggest market to trade your NFT’s, including the blockchain domains bought from Unstoppable Domains, is the OpenSea market. Persons interested in trading NFT’s can easily access the OpenSea market with an Ethereum based crypto wallet and make buy and sell orders. The crypto wallet that I use to keep my NFT’s, trade on the OpenSea market, and the one that works extremely well for me, is the Coinbase wallet.
Also, users of Coinbase can claim their purchased blockchain domain and keep it secure, directly in the Coinbase wallet.
Build your website with Unstoppable Domains
The Unstoppable Domains company also offers customizable templates for their users, to build a website, based on the blockchain domain purchased.
Once the .crypto or .zil decentralized website is initiated, it can be viewed with the Unstoppable Browser, which you can download from the Unstoppable Domains website. Moreover, with the new Cloudflare integration, you can access crypto domains from any browser.
Find here a configuration guide for your favorite browser. Also, with a recent update, the Opera browser natively supports .crypto domains.
Thank for reading my Unstoppable Domains review. I hope this is helpful to you. Feel free to share and subscribe to my little blog. Also, visit and follow me on my other channels, Youtube, LBRY and Odysee, Pinterest, Facebook, Publish0x, Instagram, Twitter.
- Free Helium miner | Mining HNT crypto with a free Coolspot from EmritI have started the Helium mining experience somewhere in June 2021, with a free Rak miner from Emrit. In those days, even with 20% from the profits made, I’ve earned quite an excellent amount of HNT cryptocurrency. But, since the Helium blockchain halving, which occurred in August 2021, and over than 200,000 hot-spots were activated, the profits are sitting now at an extremely low level. Continue reading my Emrit HNT mining blog post to find out if it is still worth it, how to order up to 9 free Helium hot-spots from Emrit, and how to set them up.
- Earn free crypto with Coinbase | Learn about crypto and earnWith the platform’s Learn and Earn program, users of Coinbase can easily earn free crypto, just for learning about different cryptocurrencies. This is one of the easiest ways to enter the crypto world with some free cryptocurrency. Also, new users of Coinbase will get $10 in Bitcoin for free.
- SecuX crypto wallets big updates and discount bonusSecuX is now supporting another big smart chain alongside Ethereum and ERC-20 tokens, and also developed a portal for one of the biggest cryptocurrencies by market capital.
- Kucoin Community Chain – KCC | Huge potential for the Kucoin token priceThe Kucoin Community Chain – KCC launch, designs some massive price potential for the Kucoin token. This year we have seen what a well-developed smart chain can produce for the price of one cryptocurrency.
- Buy crypto with zero fees on Kucoin exchangeLimited time offer on KuCoin exchange, to buy crypto with zero fees using multiple payments methods. This offer comes in partnership with Banxa, a cryptocurrency payment company, which makes the cryptocurrency investments easier. Furthermore, users who buy and then trade crypto will have a chance to get a KuCoin 10% off coupon.
- Earn CAKE tokens by only holding one cryptocurrency | BABYCAKEHodl one newly launched cryptocurrency and earn automated rewards in CAKE tokens, the PancakeSwap native cryptocurrency. Moreover, the only thing you have to do is to buy and hodl the BABYCAKE cryptocurrency in your Binance Smart Chain compatible wallet.
This Unstoppable Domains review and its content is intended for informational purposes only. Therefore, the views expressed in this document are not, and should not, be construed as investment advice or recommendations. Readers of this document should do their own research, taking into account their specific financial circumstances. Also, the investment objectives and risk tolerance before investing. This document is not an offer, nor the solicitation of an offer, to invest, buy or sell any of the assets mentioned herein.
This post might contain affiliate/referral link(s). An affiliate link means that I may earn advertising/referral fees if you purchase/register through my link.
NOTE: The affiliate links DOESN’T BRING ANY EXTRA COST TO YOU, it will just help to keep this little blog active.
CryptoFiveo accepts donations. Being at the very beginning, this website needs all the support it can get. Therefore, every amount is welcomed and put into use for you to stay updated.
Donations box can be found here, or with a most simplified cryptocurrency address, running on the Zilliqa blockchain. Therefore, donations can be sent to this address: cryptofiveo.zil.
For now, on cryptofiveo.zil are accepted only Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH), Ripple (XRP), Litecoin (LTC), Zilliqa (ZIL), Cardano (ADA), Basic Attention Token (BAT), Bitcoin Cash (BCH), Cro Coin (CRO), Dai (DAI), Enjin Coin (ENJ), Neo (NEO), yearn.finance (YFI), Algorand (ALGO), Compound (COMP), ChainLink (LINK), Qtum (QTUM) and Usd Coin (USDC).
Thank you for your support.